If you are interested in applying to MSc „Engineering Management“, please give us the opportunity for getting to know you better.
5 steps for applying to Continuing Education Center:
1. To be eligible for admission to this MSc program please prove all admission requirements.
2. Start the application process before application deadline.
3. Mind formalities (e.g. transcription of foreign documents or visas).
4. Send us your complete application.
5. Be available for your personal interview.
Admitted are individuals holding a Baccalaureate's degree, a Magister's degree or a diploma of related studies.
Persons holding an equivalent educational and professional qualification may also be admitted.
The selection process is based on:
- Past academic experience, with greater weight given to more recent study.
- General intellectual ability
- Demonstrated ability to assume responsibility and achieve measurable
results, as evaluated by the type, level, and amount of work experience.
- Personal statement of goals, challenges, and experience.
- Interpersonal communication skills: A personal interview with the academic director is required.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2013 - 5.00 pm (date of the postmark)
Applicants are kindly requested to register for the individual interview (approximately 30 minutes). You will be informed about your exact appointment by e-mail or phone.
Applicants are carefully considered on the basis of their professional experience and academic achievements. To learn more about admissions, attend an information session or contact us.
A complete application consists of:
- Application for Admission KAMM Scholarship (PDF)
- Curriculum Vitae (max. 2 A4 pages)
- Letter of Motivation (max. 2 A4 pages)
- Certificates of previous Degrees (Transcripts and Diploma in English or German language or certified translations)
- Certificate of English language (if applicable)
- High school graduation certificate (copy)
- One passport photo (digital, resolution of 284x 426 pixels, file formats: jpg, png, gif)
- Copy of your passport
Fees & Financing
Tuition fee: Euro 19,500
Please note our KAMM Scholarships with a subsidized tuition fee: Euro 13,000
The KAMM Scholarship is only for applicants with Kosovan, Albanian, Macedonian, or Montenegrin citizenship & main residence in one of these countries.
The tuition fee for participants from the aforementioned countries will be subsidized by scholarships. With this cooperation TU Vienna makes an important contribution to the further education of managers in the Balkan region.